2011 T1 Personal Income Tax Checklist now available!Brian Jang ON March 6, 2012
My 2011 T1 Personal Income Tax Checklist is now available. This list is not meant to be fully comprehensive but will help you to identify, collect, and collate your information that you will need to provide me in order to complete your tax return. As always,everybody’s individual tax situation is unique and I will likely have additional questions for you as we progress through your return.
- How to Charge Provincial Sales Tax on Online Sales
- Everything You Need to Know About the Tax-Free Savings Account
- What to Watch Out for When Filling Out Your Return
- How to Claim Your Vehicle Capital Car Allowance Costs
- How Long Does It Take to Get Your Tax Refund in Canada?