2011 T1 Personal Income Tax Checklist now available!Brian Jang ON March 6, 2012
My 2011 T1 Personal Income Tax Checklist is now available. This list is not meant to be fully comprehensive but will help you to identify, collect, and collate your information that you will need to provide me in order to complete your tax return. As always,everybody’s individual tax situation is unique and I will likely have additional questions for you as we progress through your return.
- Who Can Claim Moving Expenses?
- What are the Implications of Being Declared a Personal Services Business?
- How to Charge Provincial Sales Taxes on Online Sales
- Why You Should Rethink Your Accounting Strategy
- What Can Happen If You Submit Your Taxes After the Deadline?