2012 Winter Edition – Tax Tips & Traps NewsletterBrian Jang ON February 7, 2012
As we are now in early February, RRSP season is in full swing and tax season is right around the corner. This 2012 Winter Edition of the Tap Tips & Traps includes details on:
• The new Children’s Art Tax Credit for 2011
• A hiring credit for small business owners
• Changes to the CPP effective January 2012
• And more….
- Who Can Claim Moving Expenses?
- What are the Implications of Being Declared a Personal Services Business?
- How to Charge Provincial Sales Taxes on Online Sales
- Why You Should Rethink Your Accounting Strategy
- What Can Happen If You Submit Your Taxes After the Deadline?