2010 T1 Personal Income Tax ChecklistON February 7, 2011
I have uploaded this years T1 Personal Income Tax Checklist for my clients. Please use it as a guide to help you compile your tax information in advance of our preliminary meeting.Read more
CRA letter writing campaign?ON January 18, 2011
The Canada Revenue Agency has advised that they are once again conducting a letter writing campaign to Canadians to remind them of their tax obligations that is set to begin in early 2011. Below is an excerpt from their notice to the Institute of Chartered Accountants of BC. Should you receive such a letter and […]Read more
- Who Can Claim Moving Expenses?
- What are the Implications of Being Declared a Personal Services Business?
- How to Charge Provincial Sales Taxes on Online Sales
- Why You Should Rethink Your Accounting Strategy
- What Can Happen If You Submit Your Taxes After the Deadline?