RRSP Deadline for 2010Brian Jang ON February 7, 2011
This year, the deadline for making RRSP contributions towards your 2010 tax year is Tuesday, March 1, 2011. The maximum amount that you can deduct for the year will be identified on last year’s notice of assessment. Also, a reminder not to purchase excessive RRSP’s. If you exceed your contribution limit by more than $2000, you will be subject to interest charges levied by the CRA.
- Registering for the GST Retroactively
- Which Canadian Business Structure is Right for You?
- The Gig Economy in 2020: Tips for Saving Taxes
- How the Government is Helping Seniors During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The True Costs of Everyday Expenses