RRSP Deadline for 2010Brian Jang ON February 7, 2011
This year, the deadline for making RRSP contributions towards your 2010 tax year is Tuesday, March 1, 2011. The maximum amount that you can deduct for the year will be identified on last year’s notice of assessment. Also, a reminder not to purchase excessive RRSP’s. If you exceed your contribution limit by more than $2000, you will be subject to interest charges levied by the CRA.
- How to Charge Provincial Sales Tax on Online Sales
- Everything You Need to Know About the Tax-Free Savings Account
- What to Watch Out for When Filling Out Your Return
- How to Claim Your Vehicle Capital Car Allowance Costs
- How Long Does It Take to Get Your Tax Refund in Canada?