RRSP Deadline for 2010Brian Jang ON February 7, 2011
This year, the deadline for making RRSP contributions towards your 2010 tax year is Tuesday, March 1, 2011. The maximum amount that you can deduct for the year will be identified on last year’s notice of assessment. Also, a reminder not to purchase excessive RRSP’s. If you exceed your contribution limit by more than $2000, you will be subject to interest charges levied by the CRA.
- Why You Should Rethink Your Accounting Strategy
- What Can Happen If You Submit Your Taxes After the Deadline?
- What Are the Tax Deductions for the Self-Employed?
- When Are Your Business Taxes Are Due?
- What You Need to Know About Paying Taxes by Installments