RRSP Deadline for 2010Brian Jang ON February 7, 2011
This year, the deadline for making RRSP contributions towards your 2010 tax year is Tuesday, March 1, 2011. The maximum amount that you can deduct for the year will be identified on last year’s notice of assessment. Also, a reminder not to purchase excessive RRSP’s. If you exceed your contribution limit by more than $2000, you will be subject to interest charges levied by the CRA.
- Why You Should Hire a Bookkeeper for Your Business
- Valuable Accounting Tips for Business Owners
- Are You Getting the Right Level of Accounting Support?
- Top 10 Payroll Questions Answered
- Medical Expenses You May Be Missing