RRSP Deadline for 2010Brian Jang ON February 7, 2011
This year, the deadline for making RRSP contributions towards your 2010 tax year is Tuesday, March 1, 2011. The maximum amount that you can deduct for the year will be identified on last year’s notice of assessment. Also, a reminder not to purchase excessive RRSP’s. If you exceed your contribution limit by more than $2000, you will be subject to interest charges levied by the CRA.
- Who Can Claim Moving Expenses?
- What are the Implications of Being Declared a Personal Services Business?
- How to Charge Provincial Sales Taxes on Online Sales
- Why You Should Rethink Your Accounting Strategy
- What Can Happen If You Submit Your Taxes After the Deadline?