RRSP Deadline for 2010Brian Jang ON February 7, 2011
This year, the deadline for making RRSP contributions towards your 2010 tax year is Tuesday, March 1, 2011. The maximum amount that you can deduct for the year will be identified on last year’s notice of assessment. Also, a reminder not to purchase excessive RRSP’s. If you exceed your contribution limit by more than $2000, you will be subject to interest charges levied by the CRA.
- Easing Your Financial Worries During These Trying Times
- How to Protect Yourself from a CRA Scam
- The COVID-19 Outbreak Will Change Your Tax Return Filing Deadline
- What You Need to Know About the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- How Selling Your Home Will Affect Your Taxes