Tax Tips & Traps – Summer 2016Brian Jang ON July 19, 2016
TaxTipsTraps_Q2_2016 PDF – 3 MB
In this edition:
Do You Have the Best Credit Card for Your Needs?
Employer’s Responsibilities to Withhold CPP and EI
Significant Changes Ahead
Shareholders’ Personal Information
Employment Insurance Issues
Who is Really Calling?
My Account Update
TAX TICKLERS: some quick points to consider
CREDIT CARD COMPARISON
TIPS AND GRATUITIES
MULTIPLICATION OF THE SMALL BUSINESS DEDUCTION
COMBINED AUDITS OF OWNER-MANAGED COMPANIES
WORKING BUT NOT PAYING YOURSELF
CRA ONLINE SERVICES
The preceding information is for educational purposes only. As it is impossible to include all situations, circumstances and exceptions in a newsletter such as this, a further review should be done by a qualified professional.
No individual or organization involved in either the preparation or distribution of this letter accepts any contractual, tortious, or any other form of liability for its contents.
For any questions… give us a call.
- How to Charge Provincial Sales Tax on Online Sales
- Everything You Need to Know About the Tax-Free Savings Account
- What to Watch Out for When Filling Out Your Return
- How to Claim Your Vehicle Capital Car Allowance Costs
- How Long Does It Take to Get Your Tax Refund in Canada?